What song is the longest at number 1?
The longest unbroken run at number one is “(Everything I Do) I Do It for You” by Bryan Adams, which spent 16 consecutive weeks in 1991. Note: Songs denoted with an asterisk (*) spent non-consecutive weeks at number one.
What is the top 10 songs of all time?
The Best Songs Of All Time—According To Critics And Fans
- ‘Imagine’ — John Lennon. Getty Images.
- ‘Hey Jude’ — The Beatles.
- ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ — The Rolling Stones.
- ‘Yesterday’ — The Beatles.
- ‘Good Vibrations’ — The Beach Boys.
- ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ — Nirvana.
- ‘Johnny B.
- ‘I Want To Hold Your Hand’ — The Beatles.
What is the most played song in history?
It’s a Small World
What singer has the best voice of all time?
The greatest singing voices of all time
- 1 of 31. Barbra Streisand. Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for BSB.
- 2 of 31. Etta James. Charles Paul Harris/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images.
- 3 of 31. Aretha Franklin. David Tan/Shinko Music/Getty Images.
- 4 of 31. Whitney Houston.
- 5 of 31. Mariah Carey.
- 6 of 31. Elton John.
- 7 of 31. Freddie Mercury.
- 8 of 31. Adele.
What is the number 1 love song of all time?
Best love songs of all time, ranked
- “This Magic Moment” by the Drifters.
- “Unchained Melody” by the Righteous Brothers.
- “Stand by Me” by Ben E.
- “At Last” by Etta James.
- “Let’s Stay Together” by Al Green.
- “God Only Knows” by the Beach Boys.
- “Be My Baby” by the Ronettes.
- “Something” by the Beatles.
What is the sweetest song ever?
Sweetest Love Songs
- Angel – Aerosmith.
- Heaven – Bryan Adams.
- La Isla Bonita – Madonna.
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley.
- Kiss Me – Ed Sheeran.
- You’re Still the One – Shania Twain.
- All the Man That I Need – Whitney Houston.
- Smooth Operator – Sade.
What is the most beautiful love song ever written?
The 50 Most Romantic Songs Ever Written
- “Make You Feel My Love,” by Bob Dylan (1997)
- “At Last,” by Etta James (1960)
- “Perfect,” by Ed Sheeran (2017)
- “I Will Always Love You,” by Whitney Houston (1992)
- “Kiss Me,” by Sixpence None The Richer (1997)
- “Come Away With Me,” by Norah Jones (2002)
- “Die A Happy Man,” by Thomas Rhett (2015)
What is the best song to say I love you?
Even More “I Love You” Songs About Falling in Love
- Crazy in Love. Beyonce (featuring Jay Z)
- I Love You. Celine Dion.
- I Knew I Loved You. Savage Garden.
- I Love You More Than Words Can Say. Otis Redding.
- I Just Called to Say I Love You. Stevie Wonder.
- I Honestly Love You. Olivia Newton John.
- I Love You. April Lavigne.
- Let Me Love You.
What is the best country love song ever?
Classic Country Love Songs
- “Always On My Mind,” Willie Nelson.
- “Crazy,” Patsy Cline.
- “Kiss an Angel Good Morning,” Charley Pride.
- “(If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don’t Want To Be Right,” Barbara Mandrell.
- “Hello Darlin’,” Conway Twitty.
- “I Love You Because,” Leon Payne.
- “I Walk the Line,” Johnny Cash.
What is the most played song at weddings?
The 100 Most Popular Wedding Songs
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years.
- The Goo Goo Dolls – Iris.
- Etta James – At Last.
- Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud.
- John Legend – All Of Me.
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars.
- James Taylor – How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Adele – Make You Feel My Love.
What song gets you on the dance floor?
Shut Up and Dance
What is the least popular wedding date?
In most parts of the country, the deep winter months (January, February and March) are the least popular for weddings.
What is a good song to walk out to after we are married?
Whichever song you chose to take that stroll down the aisle and out into your new lives is significant….Us The Duo.
||No One Alicia Keys
||Best Day Of My Life American Authors
||Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) Andy Grammer
||I Am Yours Andy Grammer
||All You Need Is Love The Beatles
What song should my bridesmaids walk to?
Canon in D