What is most popular YouTube video?
Most popular YouTube videos based on total global views as of February 2021 (in billions)
||Number of views in billions
|“Baby Shark Dance” – Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories
|“Despacito”- Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee
|“Shape of You” – Ed Sheeran
|“See You Again” – Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth
What are the most popular YouTube topics?
Here we present our top 11 YouTube channel ideas, in no particular order.
- Photography and Videography Channels.
- Educational Channels.
- Gaming Channels.
- Vlogging Channels.
- Tech Channels.
- Fitness Channels.
- Political Satire/News Channels.
- Comedy Channels.
What YouTube videos can you make without showing your face?
16 YouTube Video Ideas Without Showing Your Face
- Social Media posts with commentary.
- Live commentary for an event.
- Explaining or drawing on whiteboard.
- Game streaming/recorded gameplay.
- Podcast with static image.
- Office or home tour.
- Screenshare reviews.
- Tutorials on screen, cooking, etc.
What type of YouTube channel makes the most money?
According to Forbes, these 10 channels were the top earners on YouTube from June 2017 to June 2018:
- Ryan’s World, $22 million (22.4 million subscribers)
- Jake Paul, $21.5 million (19.7 million subscribers)
- Dude Perfect, $20 million (47.1 million subscribers)
- DanTDM, $18.5 million (22.3 million subscribers)
How do you introduce yourself in a creative way?
20 Creative Ways to Introduce Yourself
- “I’m shy, please come say hi.”
- A name is worth a thousand conversations.
- Highlight something that makes you unique.
- Start with a pop culture reference.
- Confess your nickname.
- Let the way you dress reflect who you are.
- Make a T-shirt.
- Make a “business” card.
How can I start my self introduction?
How to write an introduction about yourself
- Summarize your professional standing. The first sentence of your self-introduction should include your name and job title or experience.
- Elaborate on your experiences and achievements.
- Conclude with a lead-in to the next part of the conversation.
How do I talk about myself?
When talking to other people, be open and talk about things you love. Provide some personal information to build trust and friendship. When talking about yourself during an interview, focus largely on your professional experiences. Talk about your strengths and accomplishments and paint yourself in a positive light.
What’s something to tell a guy about yourself?
“Tell Me Something About Yourself,” The Easy Way
- Give a Short Personal Description About Yourself. It’s true that interviewers want to find someone who fits the job requirements.
- Talk About Your Achievements So Far.
- Talk about your work experience and skills.
- Talk About The Biggest Challenges You Faced and Overcame.
- Sell Your Skills Relevant For The Job.
What can I say about myself?
12 Things You Should Be Able to Say About Yourself
- I am following my heart and intuition. Don’t be pushed by your problems.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am making a difference.
- I am happy and grateful.
- I am growing into the best version of me.
- I am making my time count.
- I am honest with myself.
- I am good to those I care about.
How do you write 10 lines about yourself?
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Myself
- I am eager to learn.
- I am determined.
- I never give up until I finish something.
- I get on well with all kinds of people.
- Hard work doesn’t bother me.
- I like everything I do to be well-organized.
What is a personal fun fact?
“I volunteer at….” or “If I were to volunteer, it would be for….” “My favorite comfort food is….” “I’d most like to be remembered for….” “If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d buy would be….” “If I had to eat one type of food for the rest of my life, it would be…”
What are some weird fun facts?
65 Facts So Weird You Won’t Believe They’re True
- There’s a company that turns dead bodies into an ocean reef.
- The name “bonobo” resulted from a misspelling.
- There is an annual Coffee Break Festival.
- You can buy a flying bicycle.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- Vacuum cleaners were originally horse-drawn.
What are some true facts?
30 Surprising Facts That Are Actually True
- Scotland’s national animal is a unicorn.
- The Greenland shark has an average lifespan of 272 years, some of them can even live as long as 500 years.
- Moose are excellent swimmers.
- Mantis shrimps can punch with the force of a bullet.
- Honey never spoils.
What are some useless facts?
100 Totally Useless Facts That Are Too Entertaining for Words
- No number from 1 to 999 includes the letter “a” in its word form.
- Many oranges are actually green.
- The opposite sides of a die will always add up to seven.
- You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday.
- Playing dance music can help ward off mosquitoes.
What is the most mind blowing fact?
20 Crazy Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- Humans are the Only Animals That Enjoy Spicy Foods.
- Humans Are Also the Only Animals Whose Brains Shrink.
- Potato Chips Cause More Weight Gain Than Any Other Food.
- That Fish is Probably Labeled Wrong.
- Bananas Can’t Reproduce.
- It’s Impossible to Hum While You Hold Your Nose.
Did you know shocking facts?
50 Incredible “Did You Know” Facts That Will Astonish You
- Grapes light on fire in the microwave.
- There are almost 8 million possible seven-digit phone numbers per area code.
- Spaghetto, confetto, and graffito are the singular forms of spaghetti, confetti, and graffiti.
- McDonald’s once created bubblegum-flavored broccoli.
What’s the coolest thing about science?
15 amazing science facts that will blow your mind
- Babies have around 100 more bones than adults.
- The Eiffel Tower can be 15 cm taller during the summer.
- 20% of Earth’s oxygen is produced by the Amazon rainforest.
- Some metals are so reactive that they explode on contact with water.
- A teaspoonful of neutron star would weigh 6 billion tons.
Who is the father of science?
Who was the first scientist?
Aristotle is considered by many to be the first scientist, although the term postdates him by more than two millennia. In Greece in the fourth century BC, he pioneered the techniques of logic, observation, inquiry and demonstration.
Why is science so interesting?
Here is a list of why science is cool: Science helps you explain the phenomena around you, such as how glaciers are formed or how we get fruits from a plant. Science enables critical thinking and help us critically analyze a phenomena or observation.
Why is science so difficult?
But the most important reason why science is difficult is far more subtle than all this. The human brain was designed primarily to eat, not be eaten, and to reproduce. In this design of our brain, all learning is ad hoc.
What is science as a human Endeavour?
Science as a human endeavour Through science, humans seek to improve their understanding and explanations of the natural world. Science involves the construction of explanations based on evidence and science knowledge can be changed as new evidence becomes available.
Why do I like biology?
I like biology because I’m part of it. It’s kind of a practical learning which I can relate and apply right away. When you learn biology, you learn about your own body and other living organisms. It’s this kind of daily, basic knowledge that can be applied in life that make me fond of biology.