What is a cool word for awesome?
In this page you can discover 45 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for awesome, like: extraordinary, magnificent, outstanding, preeminent, imposing, breathtaking, amazing, exceptional, wonderful, grand and remarkable.
What do you call a cool person?
- Dope – Cool or awesome.
- GOAT – “Greatest of All Time”
- Gucci – Good, cool, or going well.
- Lit – Amazing, cool, or exciting.
- OMG – An abbreviation for “Oh my gosh” or “Oh my God”
- Salty – Bitter, angry, agitated.
- Sic/Sick – Cool or sweet.
- Snatched – Looks good, perfect, or fashionable; the new “on fleek”
How do you describe a cool person in one word?
41 Alternatives to the Word ‘Cool’
Is cool a real word?
adjective, cool·er, cool·est. moderately cold; neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening. feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I’m perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot. imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
Is cool a slang word?
While slang terms are usually short-lived coinages and figures of speech, cool is an especially ubiquitous slang word, most notably among young people. In this sense, cool is used as a general positive epithet or interjection, which can have a range of related adjectival meanings.
What can I say instead of awesome?
What can I say instead of cool in text?
41 alternatives to the word ‘cool’
What are cool catch phrases?
10 Catch Phrases You Swore You’d Never Use (And When You Used Them)
- “Make it so.”
- “We’re not in Kansas anymore.”
- “I’m the best there is at what I do.
- “Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!”
- “I know kung fu.”
- “You shall not pass!”
- “Live long and prosper.”
What is a catchy tagline?
A slogan or tag line is the “catch phrase or group of words that are put together to identify a product or company brand.” They oftentimes embody the mission statement of the company or the product/service or brand being advertised. Corporate slogans are commonly used to promote company growth.
What are some catchy slogans?
8 of the Best Catchy Slogan Examples We Can All Learn From
- Las Vegas – “Whatever happens here, stays here”
- Nike – “Just do it”
- De Beers – “A Diamond Is Forever”
- Maybelline – “Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Maybelline”
- Skittles – “Taste the rainbow”
- Mastercard – “For everything else, there’s Mastercard”
- California Milk Processor Board – “Got Milk?”
What’s a catchy phrase?
A catchphrase (alternatively spelled catch phrase) is a phrase or expression recognized by its repeated utterance.
What is a good slogan?
Some well-known slogan examples are:
- Just Do It. (Nike)
- I’m Lovin’ It (McDonald’s)
- Finger Lickin’ Good (KFC)
- Melts In Your Mouth, Not In Your Hand (M&Ms)
What are the best slogans?
The top advertising slogans of all time are:
- Nike – Just Do It.
- Apple – Think Different.
- Wendy’s – Where’s the Beef?
- Coca-Cola – Open Happiness.
- L’Oreal – Because You’re Worth It.
- M&Ms – Melts in Your Mouth, Not in Your Hands.
- De Beers – A Diamond is Forever.
- Wheaties – The Breakfast of Champions.
What are some popular phrases?
The most common English idioms
|So far so good
||Things are going well so far
|Speak of the devil
||The person we were just talking about showed up!
|That’s the last straw
||My patience has run out
|The best of both worlds
||An ideal situation
||as part of a sentence
What is the most famous proverb?
The most important English Proverbs
- “Two wrongs don’t make a right.”
- “The pen is mightier than the sword.”
- “When in Rome, do as the Romans.”
- “The squeaky wheel gets the grease.”
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.”
- “No man is an island.”
- “Fortune favors the bold.”
What are some old phrases?
Our top old-fashioned English sayings
- 12 old-fashioned English sayings explained.
- Granny. Let’s start by quickly having a look at granny herself.
- A sight for sore eyes.
- On your jollies.
- A little bird told me.
- There’s no accounting for taste.
- Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.
- Pardon my French.
How do you say hello in a fancy way?
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
What are some weird sayings?
14 strange phrases from around the world and what they mean
- ‘Straighten the horns and kill the bull’
- ‘There is no cow on the ice’
- ‘Pretend to be an Englishman’
- ‘Not my circus, not my monkeys’
- ‘God gives nuts to the man with no teeth’
- ‘To set the dogs on someone’
- ‘Going where the Czar goes on foot’
- ‘Feeding the donkey sponge cake’
What is the name for wise sayings?
What is another word for wise saying?
What’s a saying called?
A saying (also called a proverb, maxim, or adage) is a piece of wisdom from one’s culture. Our earlier example (a bird in the hand) is a piece of advice for people trying to choose between two options.
What is a saying?
A saying is any concisely written or spoken expression that is especially memorable because of its meaning or style. Sayings are categorized as follows: Aphorism: a general, observational truth; “a pithy expression of wisdom or truth”.
What is another term for saying?
What is another word for saying?
What does axiom mean?
statement accepted as true
What is a better word for was?
What is another word for was?
|came to be
|turned out to be
What are synonyms for caused?
Caused Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for caused?
||gave rise to