What does T or B mean in texting?
Meaning. TB. Throw Back. TB. También (Spanish: Also or As Well)
What does F mean in chat?
pay your respects in chat
What does B mean from a girl?
B is an affectionate term for a loved one. It is often times used to address a homie, ya girl, or ya moms.
What does AB girl mean?
1 : a woman who entertains bar patrons and encourages them to spend freely. 2 [b- (as in B-boy) + girl] : a usually young woman who adopts the pursuits or styles of hip-hop culture.
What does BB mean in text?
What does VGL mean sexually?
very good looking
What does BG mean?
What does BBB mean?
Better business bureau
What does GGG mean?
good, giving, and game
What does COD mean sexually?
Call of Duty
What does CCC mean?
Coricidin Cough and Cold
What is CCC full form?
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) | Government of India : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology.
What does CCC mean in writing?
Cover, Copy, & Compare (CCC) Spelling, Vocabulary, & Word ID.
Is CCC compulsory for government job?
As per my knowledge CCC is required only for those who have not studied Computer as a subject in SSC / HSC or in Higher Education….. For those having computer as a subject in SSC or HSC or at College Level do not require CCC.
Is C++ and CCC same?
Difference between C and C++. The main difference between both these languages is C is a procedural programming language and does not support classes and objects, while C++ is a combination of both procedural and object-oriented programming languages.
What is the validity of CCC certificate?
Which computer course is best for high salary?
Top Online Computer Courses to get a High Paying Job
- Cybersecurity. When everyone is executing their financial activities online, cybersecurity is a must.
- Data Science.
- Big Data Engineering.
- Data Analyst.
- Big Data Analysis.
- Web Designing.
- VFX Training And Character Animation Degree.
- Software Development.
Which IT technology is most in demand in future?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning The AI market will grow to a $190 billion industry by 2025 with global spending on cognitive and AI systems reaching over $57 billion in 2021.
Which IT course is best for future?
- Top Tech Skill #1: Artificial Intelligence.
- Top Tech Skill #2: Machine Learning.
- Top Tech Skill #3: Data Science & Analytics.
- Top Tech Skill #4: Data Engineering.
- Top Tech Skill #5: Data Visualization.
- Top Tech Skill #6: Network and Information Security (Cybersecurity)
- Top Tech Skill #7: Cloud Computing/AWS.
How can I learn basic computer from home?
- Basic Parts of a Computer. Learn the basic parts of a computer, including the monitor, computer case, and keyboard.
- Buttons and Ports on a Computer. Learn the various ports and buttons on a computer.
- Inside a Computer. Learn what’s inside a computer.
- Laptop Computers.
- Mobile Devices.
What are basic IT skills?
5 Basic IT Skills that All Your Employees Should Have
- #1. Word Processing. Creating and editing business documents without any word-processing skills is sure to lead to hours of frustration and lost productivity.
- #2. Data Entry.
- #3. Security and Privacy.
- #4. Email Clients.
- #5. Search Engines.
How do I teach myself basic computer skills?
Here is a list of some free online computer skills lessons that you can start with:
- Computer Basics for Absolute Beginners – from GCF Learn Free (Free)
- Internet Basics for Absolute Beginners – from GCF Learn Free (Free)
- Computer Science 101 – from Stanford University (Free)