How do I contact Google to restore my Gmail?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How can I get my Gmail account back?
What is the Process of Google Account Recovery on Android
- Take your phone and go to the Google account recovery page, with the help of a web browser.
- When your Google account recovery page is open you will see the field of email id and password.
How do I email Google?
Google Contact Number & Google Contact Email Google’s contact phone number is 1-866-246-6453 and their contact email is [email protected], but please keep in mind you probably won’t get a reply to your question via these channels.
How do I make a complaint to Google?
Report a problem
- Do a search on Google.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the results page.
- Tap Feedback.
- Enter a description of the issue you’re seeing.
- If you want, you can include a screenshot of the page you’re looking at.
- Tap Send .
Can I email Google Play?
How do I contact Google Play? You can contact the Google Play support team by emailing or leaving them a message on one of the social media platforms or by their app.
How do I complain to my Gmail team?
Go to https://www.gmail.com/ in your computer’s web browser….If you don’t know your Gmail password, reset it and log in with your new password.
- Go to the Gmail page that has the error.
- Click the “Settings” icon.
- Click Send feedback.
- Enter your feedback.
- Select an area to screenshot.
- Click SEND.
How do I contact Gmail administrator?
How to contact us
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- At the top right, click .
- In the Help window, click Contact support.
Can you change Google Play email?
Change your email settings on Google Play Visit Google Play on the web. Use the checkboxes under “Email preferences” to modify your settings.
What is my Gmail phone number?
Find your Google Voice number or username
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Account, the number listed is your Voice number. If a number isn’t shown, it means Voice isn’t set up for the Google Account you’re signed in to. If you have a different account with Voice, sign in to that account. Learn how.
How do I contact Google to restore my Gmail account?